Now celebrating its 75th anniversary, Klipsch®, a tech-driven premium global audio company, is pleased to introduce two new true wireless earphones with best-in-class active noise cancellation (ANC) technology and artificial intelligence, while being designed for ultimate comfort and performance. Distributed exclusively through the Homemation network. The Klipsch T5 II True Wireless ANC earphones feature a frictionless experience powered by Bragi embedded AI and head moves. This innovative product is truly a first in many ways.
- Dual-mic noise cancellation utilises both a microphone aimed at the outside and one in front of the speaker for maximum noise cancellation.
- A built-in Bragi® operating system with embedded artificial intelligence allows for hands-free, advanced gesture-controlled experiences. With Bragi Moves, accepting calls is as easy as nodding your head. This innovative operating system will enable new functionality over the life of the product.
- Integrated Dirac® HD Sound technology optimises sound performance digitally for clearer, richer and more balanced sound.
- Charge wirelessly using any Qi-compatible charging pad or use the included USB-C cable.
- Up to 7-hours of battery life (5 hours with ANC), 21 hours in case (15 hours with ANC).
As the official headphone and portable audio partner of the McLaren® Formula 1 team, Klipsch is also introducing the T5 II True Wireless ANC McLaren Edition earphones. They feature accents of McLaren’s signature papaya colour, real carbon fiber, and a co-molded outer shell that mimics the tread pattern of Formula 1’s intermediate racing tire. Charge wirelessly using the included dual-position wireless charging pad, any Qi-compatible charging pad or use the included USB-C cable.
Featuring NuCurrent® wireless charging technology, the T5 II True Wireless ANC McLaren Edition earphones case will charge twice as fast as anything else on the market.
Every new and existing Klipsch True Wireless earphone is compatible with the Klipsch Connect App, which is available in eight languages and allows users to make product updates, EQ adjustments, access the quick start guide and troubleshoot, detect device battery status and manage noise-cancelling settings.