adidas x IVY PARK celebrates the end of the year with its fifth collaborative collection called HALLS of IVY. The inclusive collection unites all people, regardless of background, class, colour, or creed, as a community that fosters an individual’s creative endeavour. As with the fourth adidas x IVY PARK collection, “HALLS of IVY” features distinctly expressive styles made for both adults and kids.
“Welcome to the HALLS of IVY”
The collection is accompanied by a campaign inspired by the tagline, “Welcome to the HALLS of IVY.” Not bound by any labels or format, HALLS of IVY is the figurative space that is somewhere between where you are now, and where you aspire to be. Described by some as a club, others as a collective, HALLS of IVY is a boundless, unconfined place where everyone is welcome. The campaign featuresBeyoncé, Natalia Bryant, Ava Phillippe, Deacon Phillippe, James Harden and Jalen Green alongside a cast of diverse models.
HALLS of IVY firmly believes that the power of higher learning can also come from finding your own voice through self-expression, connecting with one another, and sharing space with like-minded people. Our design cues are based on this philosophy and present a collection of classic fashion silhouettes, infused with individual style, swagger, and the spirit of following your wildest dreams.
adidas x IVY PARK’s signature vibrant colour palette takes center stage in this collection. Glen plaids, houndstooth patterns, and structural tailoring are reimagined through the power of fierce individuality. Highlights from the collection include a patchwork puffer, a sequin duster, a bralette, a pair of knitted pants, a romper, a faux leather skirt, a bodysuit, and a few stylish takes on Kidswear.
The fifth IVY PARK collection launched exclusively on 9th December at adidas.co.za and from 10th December at Sandton City, V&A Waterfront, Gateway, Mall of Africa, Menlyn and Canal Walk Men’s and Women’s stores while stocks last.
adidas x IVY PARK Drop 5 consists of:
- The IVP Ultraboost priced at R3999
- The IVP Tights priced at R1799
- The IVP Zip Bra priced at R1599
- The IVP Robe priced at R2699
- The IVP Suit Jacket priced at R2699
- The IVP Suit Pants priced at R2299
- 77 apparel styles, 1 footwear style, and 10 accessory styles
- Colors including Black, Wild Pine, Semi Solar Slime, Dark Blue, Brown, DGH Grey, Medium Grey Heather, Clear Grey, Chalk White, Cloud White
- Fabrics including 100% printed Cotton twill, 100% cotton corduroy, 100% cotton French terry, faux leather, faux fur, 100% poly satin
- Clothing sizes range from XS-4XL / 1X-4X
- Clothing prices range from R499 – R6499
adidas x IVY PARK Drop 5 Kids consists of:
- 15 apparel styles that include fashion, foundation and activewear: 1 footwear – Ultraboost
- Fashion: Houndstooth Printed Cotton Twill jacket, pants, skirt
- Foundation: Washed French Terry Hoodie, Sweatpants, Cropped Girls and Unisex Tee
- Active: Base Layer Boys Top and Tight, Short, Houndstooth Print tight and bra for Girls
- Colors including Black, Wild Pine, Semi Solar Slime, Dark Blue, Brown, DGH Grey, Clear Grey
- Clothing sizes range from 128-176 across fashion, foundation, active and footwear 10K-2
- Clothing prices range from R499 to R1599 and footwear – Ultraboost R1899