Iwisa No.1 is an iconic maize brand that has been a family favourite for over 60 years. It is a brand that has captured the hearts and minds of South Africans, building trust, and creating wonderful family memories with every delicious meal. Year after year Iwisa No.1 still offers excellent taste and quality.
This year, Iwisa No.1 wants to share even MORE with its consumers through its #MoreForEveryMeal campaign. This campaign is centered around offering consumers MORE products, MORE delicious recipes, and MORE value.
Iwisa No.1 offers MORE product choices than ever before, whether for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even as an anytime snack- Iwisa No.1 offers a solution that ensures everyone is fed with its wide product range. The range spans from Super Maize Meal, Samp and Quick Cook Samp, to Instant Maize Porridge – and do not forget Maize Rice, Creamy Maize Flour and of course, Mageu.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES:
To share MORE delicious recipes and meal ideas for all occasions with consumers, Iwisa No.1 has partnered with some of South Africa’s favourite home-grown foodies, namely:
- Zola Nene is a multi-talented woman, a TV chef celebrity, Food Stylist and with the launch of her cookbooks, an integral part of South African’s kitchens.
- Noel Mokgohloa is an events caterer who has mastered platters and party snacks
- Sibusiso Makhubo A Joburg based YO TV’s resident chef who loves to experiment and try new things when it comes to putting the perfect dish together.
- Luyanda Mafanya a self-taught chef and food blogger who runs an online food eatery business called COOKINGWITHLUYANDA, she has made an appearance on My Kitchen Rules SA.
- Mingi Mokoena is a self-taught home cook and owner of Mingo M Services
- Ncedo Gcanga owns Chef Webbie’s Kitchen and in his spare time, is also a private chef.
- Jetrou Kgapane is a community Private Chef, a Food Training Coordinator, owner of Kolobe le tau Catering
- Patience Nyongane is a young chef and founder of Your Favourite Chef & Co
- Entse Masenya is a CapeTown based Youtuber who is a self-taught cook and food blogger
Iwisa No.1 is also offering MORE value to its consumers. Consumers can stand a chance to win weekly prizes valued at R10 000 when they purchase x 2 Iwisa No.1 products and follow the USSD prompts. The brand has also launched category first smart packaging to offer consumers more value. How it works: Consumers simply need to scan the Iwisa No.1 on-pack QR Code and then unlock a host of treats on the website, exploring the #MoreforEveryMeal campaign where they can find MORE product range, MORE recipe ideas, and MORE value offers.