The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 is on a new wave right now. The chunky silhouette has finally been widely available this past year, and it appears that Ye and adidas are ready for more for the original 700 model. This comes after the hyped release of the 700 V2 ‘Static’ late last year.
Similar to the past adidas Yeezy 500 release, the new 700 colourway is titled “Salt”. The Yeezy team and adidas have interpreted this name into a faded white tone, with a hint of green in some areas, similar to the Yeezy Boost 350 V1’s “Moonrock” colourway. The upper on this new Yeezy Boost 700 is dipped entirely in the subtle look and rests atop an all-white midsole. The outsole comes in black to provide some contrast to the shoe, along with a singular black hit on the heel of the sole.
The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 ‘Salt’ drops 23 February at our Cape Town store for the retail price of R4999 via live raffle at 9:30am. We will also be holding an online raffle which will open for registration on Monday 18 February.
Sizes: UK5.5 UK6, UK6.5, UK7, UK7.5, UK8, UK8.5, UK9, UK9.5, UK10, UK10.5, UK11.
STORE – LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town before 09:30am on 23 February 2019.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees from 09:00am to 09:30am when the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join the line after 09:30am.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas Yeezy Boost 700 ‘Salt’.
No returns/exchanges or refunds will be accepted for this release.